The AL40G is a high performance Rigid Linear Motor driven CNC EDM enhanced with the latest artifical intelligence (AI).
- Rigid Linear Motor Drives (X/Y/Z axis)
- 10-year guarantee on positioning accuracy
- Ceramic Structures
- Dielectric Cooling System
- 19″ Color Touch Screen
- High Speed SP Power Supply
- LN Professional AI Programming Software
- 3-Side Drop Tank
- Programmable C Axis (SEC10)
- Programmable C Axis (SCR72P) with up to 2,000 RPM
- Automatic Electrode Changer with up to 32 positions
- Table Down up to 4″ (100 mm) (Factory Option Only)
- Automatic Interface for Full Robot and Cell Integration
- 40 AMP Power Supply Booster (additional 80 Peak Amp)
- Offline Programming with LN Professional AI
- SP-E Controller for up to 8 Programmable Axis
|X - Axis Travel||15.75" (400 mm)|
|Y - Axis Travel||11.81" (300 mm)|
|Z - Axis Travel||10.63" (270 mm)|
|Table Dimensions W x D||23.62" x 15.78" (600 x 400 mm)|
|Work Tank Dimensions W x D||29.52" x 24.41" x 13.75" (750 x 620 x 350 mm)|
|Max. Workpiece Weight||1,212 lb. (55 kg.)|
|Machine Dimensions||65.94" x 102.36" x 90.55" (1,675 x 2,600 x 2,330 mm)|
|Machine Installation Dimensions W x D||99.41" x 139.17" (2525 x 3,535 mm)|
|Machine Weight||9,039 lb. (4,100 kg.)|
|Total Power Input||3-phases, 50/60 Hz, 17 KvA|
Rigid Linear Motor Drives
The AL40G is equipped with in-house developed and manufactured Rigid Linear Motor Drives that allow high-speed and high response machining. Axis acceleration up to 1G enables stable machining even in the most difficult “no flush” cutting conditions.
Newly Developed SP Power Supply
The communication and processing speed has been improved further in the newly developed “SP Power Supply” , increasing motor response speed by almost double. The adaptation of the new “TMM4” and “BSN4” circuits improves the quality and speed across the entire discharge machining range.
“Arc-less 4” Circuit
The adoption of the latest electrical discharge control technology “Arc-less 4” circuit greatly improves the performance of the AL40G in terms of electrode wear, speed and surface finish.
New Discharge Circuits
New discharge control circuits TMM4, TPC4 and BSN4 are provided standard on the AL40G ensuring machining quality and speed are improved across all EDM processes. Short pulse high peak current ensures speed improvement throughout finishing cycles even in narrow gap applications.
Thermal Commit (TH COM)
Through sensing, the temperature of each component of the machine is precisely corrected and the Thermal Commit (TH COM) function, which provides various diagnostic functions, minimizes thermal displacement due to temperature changes in the installation environment and during high-speed driving.